This internship will provide a great opportunity for a Masters graduate student, to gain experience in and familiarity with aspects in social impact, administration, community development, and the day-to- day operations of a fast growing tech start- up. The intern will have the opportunity to provide a wide range of research, writing, social media management, event/outreach, administrative, and general support to the Wellthi team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research on potential strategic partners, investors, grants, and markets;
- Draft and edit materials, such as grant proposals, and other communications;
- Support the management of outreach opportunities and materials;
- Create a database of community banks and partners for follow up;
- Support in managing social media accounts;
- Assist with general day to day and special projects as needed;
- Attend department and staff meetings;
- Support community presence at outreach events.
- Demonstrated interest in tech startups; desire to learn more about FinTech and banking industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with individuals across all organizational levels
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications