Wellthi is looking for a Technical Lead to join our team in building cutting-edge social fintech applications. Think Facebook meets Venmo…
You will be responsible for overseeing our onshore and offshore development teams. Working collaboratively with our CTO, you will drive the software development process. You should be comfortable working directly with marketing and sales and have customer-facing experience. You will be working in a scrum Agile environment and responsible for the entire software lifecycle from requirements gathering to software development, testing, and release.
- Designing high-performance applications and APIs to support the Wellthi platform
- Collaborate with members of product development, marketing, and sales teams
- Assist product managers and BA in developing business requirements and user stories
- Work with customers to design and develop custom integrations
- Provide collaboration, leadership, and governance for onshore and offshore development teams
- Enforce coding standards and code quality.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving production defects & incidents promptly.
- Minimum ten years experience in software development, building enterprise-grade applications
- Extensive experience working with third-party API and developing external facing APIs and SDKs
- Minimum two years’ experience coding using Node JS
- Minimum 2 years of technical leadership/architecture experience. People management is a plus, Startup experience is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS/Azure.
- Comfortable writing business requirements in English.
- IOS and mobile app development experience is a plus
- Experience in Fintech and core banking systems is a big plus
JOIN OUR TEAM
Submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications to email@example.com We will carefully review your application and reach out to you as soon as possible.