Wellthi is seeking to hire a full-time position reporting directly to the President and CEO and works closely with the senior management team, and other stakeholders. The Executive Assistant – Project Manager role provides primarily project management services to the CEO, senior management team and Board including planning, research, organizing, managing, coordinating, and executing activities related to assigned projects to ensure reliable and efficient achievement of project goals. This position also provides some administrative support to the President and CEO and senior management team. The candidate needs to be highly productive while managing multiple responsibilities and projects, able to make informed, timely and effective business decisions, is efficient, reliable, trustworthy with a high level of integrity, self-motivated, an excellent communicator internally and externally, and self-directed. An exceptional customer-service approach is critical to success in this position, helping to create and reflect the values of collaboration and respectfulness.
Project Management (80%):
- Lead the definition of project scope, strategy, and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Perform research associated with projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, PowerPoints and process maps as required.
Administrative Support and Other Duties (20%):
- Calendaring, meeting logistics, and some travel support to the CEO and senior management team
- Create meeting agendas and set meeting schedules
- Distribute meeting materials
- Develop, revise, and maintain Standard Operating Procedure documents associated with this position
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Strong project/time management skills
- Ability to organize a variety of tasks, meet deadlines and attend to details.
- Exemplary proofreading skills and demonstrated competency with spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Attention to details, large and small
- Thorough and accurate
- Critical thinker, Problem-solver
- High level of communication skills – oral and written
- Takes initiative, anticipates needs, and works well with minimal supervision
- Must display cognitive skills (written and oral communications, logic, judgment, team work, interpersonal, mobility, and manual dexterity)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with C-suite management and board directors.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively, efficiently, and effectively.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Previous StartUp Experience is a plus
- Previous Fintech experience is a huge plus
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and project management software.