Wellthi is looking for a Technical Lead to join our team in building cutting-edge social fintech applications. Think Facebook meets Venmo…
You will be responsible for supporting our onshore and offshore development teams and client. Working collaboratively with our CTO and Technical Lead, you will help drive the software development process. You should be comfortable working directly with marketing and sales and have customer-facing experience.
- Working as a key member of an Agile product development team together with the Marketing and Customer Support team.
- Responsible for defining the product vision, strategy, and goals together with key business metrics based on research and analyses of the market, competitors, industry and users behavior using design thinking methodologies
- Representing the voice of the customer and key stakeholders to the development team
- Planning and prioritizing the product backlog in line with customer vision and goals
- Responsible for the product development and UI/UX of all user digital interfaces
- Clearly defining the product backlog, and communicating all the items comprehensively – ensuring the development team has a clear understanding of the product backlog and priorities
- Creating and monitoring the roadmap of the product development
- Communicating product development status and progress to key stakeholders and members of the team
- Understanding and anticipating the client’s needs to manage the development process more effectively
- Continuously measuring and evaluating product performance and making recommendations for improvements
- Responsible for making decisions on trade-offs between time, cost, and scope
- Keeping up with best practices and new industry trends of agile/scrum / innovative technical developments.
- Minimum 7 years of experience preferably in the Fintech, banking or luxury sector in an agile environment
- Deep understanding of the market, customer needs and competition
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or in a related field
- Ability to use and design in BPML (Business Process Modeling Language)
- Knowledge of agile planning tools (JIRA, Confluence etc.)
- Deep understanding and experience with agile and business-modelling methodologies (custdev and testing product-market fit, design thinking, building CJMs, service blue-prints, using HADI, RICE or other prioritization of hypothesis models)
- Knowledge of process mapping methodologies
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Start-up mentality
JOIN OUR TEAM
Submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications to email@example.com We will carefully review your application and reach out to you as soon as possible.