Wellthi is looking for a Business Development Intern based in New York to help Wellthi boost growth and sales.
This position will be conducting market research, developing business strategies, building client relationships, and identifying new business opportunities.
- Externally promotes Wellthi, through sales calls and different client outreach channels.
- Conduct market research and identifying potential clients
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, Grant proposals and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new grant opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Develops proposals in response to potential grant / funding opportunities
Support Client requests and copyedit presentations
- MBA Student / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Proven track record securing grants and successful proposal writing.
- Previous experience working with a startup a bonus
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution
- Entrepreneurial spirit